We are pleased to inform you that normal office operations resume Monday May 18, 2020. In order to
ensure that every safeguard and protection is in place for you, staff and doctors we ask you to read and
abide by the following recommendations:
1. If you have any cold or flu symptoms (breathing problems, coughing, fever, sneezing, runny nose
and so on) STAY HOME and contact your family doctor for further directions.
2. If you have been in contact with someone with cold or flu symptoms, wait 14 days from that
time and isolate to be sure you do not develop any symptoms yourself. If you do develop
symptoms follow recommendation number 1 above.
3. Absent any of the above situations we ask that you COME AT THE TIME YOUR APPOINTMENT
WAS SCHEDULED FOR AND PLEASE BE PUNCTUAL ABOUT THE TIME SO WE CAN MAINTAIN
APPROPRIATE SOCIAL DISTANCING. IF YOU ARE EARLY OR LATE CALL THE OFFICE BEFORE
ENTERING SO WE CAN TELL YOU WHEN IT WOULD BE SAFE TO ENTER.
4. When you present to the office do not bring any other person with you. If someone drives you
to the office, kindly ask them to wait in the car.
5. Before entering the building be sure to wear a mask or other face covering. If you need help
with this, let us know by calling the office at 201-869-0830.
6. Upon entering the office, approach and stand in front of the newly installed acrylic screen at the
7. You will then use provided Hand Sanitizer and then wear provided gloves and then sign in.
8. Afterwards take a designated seat in the waiting room until the doctor calls for you.
9. You can continue to wear the gloves and dispose of them after you leave.
We want to assure you that we have gone above and beyond to institute measures to provide as safe
and protected experience as possible for you at our office. See the Servpro Preventative
Decontamination Certificate granted to our premises to ensure that the office is Covid 19 free.
While these protocols may take some time to get accustomed to, we will all adapt. Hopefully, as things
improve, in time we will be able to relax these protocols as recommendations are updated by the CDC,
state, regional and local health department ordinances.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation,
Doctors and Staff of the Osteopathic Medicine, Pain and Rehabilitation Institute
There is nothing more important to SERVPRO and The Osteopathic
Medicine, Pain & Rehabilitation Institute than the health and safety of our
As a precautionary and preventative measure, Dr. Anthony Marsh
requested our professional cleaning company to perform thorough sanitizing
and disinfecting services to the office in which you are about to enter with an
address of 6050 Boulevard East; Suites LA & LB West New York, NJ 07093
SERVPRO conducts COVID-19 cleaning services to residential and
commercial properties adhering to CDC guidelines in conjunction with
government regulations leaving a sterile environment behind. The
disinfectants used are certified by and meets the criteria of the United
States Environmental Protection Agency.
Patients and staff should be assured they can enter the establishment with
confidence. If they’re any questions, concerns or inquiries we welcome you
to contact us anytime at the above referenced contact information.
6050 Kennedy Blvd E #LA & #LB, West New York, New Jersey 07093